Studio Optics - Review about Eyeglasses from New York, New York

Service?If I could give it a negative I would.

My first experience was a negative but everyone has a bad day. I foolishly used them again - mostly because of convenience. This was a big mistake. The second experience was abysmal, at best.

I ordered glasses in early May. I NEVER received a phone call. These glasses were going to serve as a spare, so I didn't have the typical urgency. I went in today to see what had happened and was fully prepared for the reality that perhaps the order was not put through.

This would have been far more palatable then the reality of what actually transpired. When she gave me the glasses I questioned why I had not received a call. She showed me notes that indicated a call was made on May 30th. Today is September 22.

I questioned why wasn't there a second call made or any correspondence given the fact hey had all of my info. I was told they don't do that. A careful review of their records showed they had called the wrong number and left a voicemail on the WRONG phone number! I questioned where they had gotten the phone number because it clearly was not one that I had given them.

It was blamed on the instance company.

I doubt it, but even if it is true - almost 4 months passed and never a follow up via mail, email, home phone, or the insurance company!Shame on STUDIO OPTICS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.