Studio Optics - Review about Eyeglasses from New York, New York
Service?If I could give it a negative I would.
My first experience was a negative but everyone has a bad day. I foolishly used them again - mostly because of convenience. This was a big mistake. The second experience was abysmal, at best.
I ordered glasses in early May. I NEVER received a phone call. These glasses were going to serve as a spare, so I didn't have the typical urgency. I went in today to see what had happened and was fully prepared for the reality that perhaps the order was not put through.
This would have been far more palatable then the reality of what actually transpired. When she gave me the glasses I questioned why I had not received a call. She showed me notes that indicated a call was made on May 30th. Today is September 22.
I questioned why wasn't there a second call made or any correspondence given the fact hey had all of my info. I was told they don't do that. A careful review of their records showed they had called the wrong number and left a voicemail on the WRONG phone number! I questioned where they had gotten the phone number because it clearly was not one that I had given them.
It was blamed on the instance company.
I doubt it, but even if it is true - almost 4 months passed and never a follow up via mail, email, home phone, or the insurance company!Shame on STUDIO OPTICS.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've..."
- "I purchased a pair of white OAKLEY SCALPER sunglasses for Christmas. Within 6 months the lens had some strange substance on the top that could not be removed. By 18..."
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."